|Journal Watcher services ARE working again with InsaneJournal. A very special thanks to Squeaky over at InsaneJournal for his help with resolving the problem.|
Directions for the Multiple User Icon Uploader:
- Have an account at LiveJournal, GreatestJournal, or InsaneJournal ("*Journal").
- Use only .jpg, .gif, or .png files. See the respective *Journal site for more requirements.
- Name the icons what you want the keyword to be (e.g. if you want icon1 to have the keyword "crazy hair 1" then name it "crazy hair 1.jpg" (without the quotes, of course))
- Add the icons to a zip file. It must be a .zip file.
- Do NOT zip a folder - only the image files.
- Make sure the zip file does not have spaces. Allowed characters in filenames are: '-', '_', a-z, 0-9.
- Have available icon slots. The script will only upload the number of icons at most equal to the number of available icon slots your account has.
- Read and agree to the terms below.
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the Multi Icon Uploader.